QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES AND CASHFLOW REPORT (31 MARCH 2019)
Northern Cobalt has repositioned the company by
- Pegging of the Snettisham Project (southern Alaska), low cost entry to known project
- Historic exploration highlights potential for gold, vanadium and iron ore.
- The Snettisham project is located in the 7 Moz Juneau Gold Belt of SE Alaska, with associated mining services available in the area and is accessible all year round.
- During the last quarter N27 completed a detailed magnetic survey to define drill targets, testing proposed for Q2 2019.
- Exploration at the Wollogorang Project (Northern Territory) to focus on the promising copper hits.
- Identification and appraisal of new projects continuing with several new opportunities presented.